Discount Rule - Minimum x.xx Cart Subtotal amount
This plugin allows to store owner to configure discount in nopCommerce to offer their customers a discount when Cart Subtotal is more than a certain configured amount in discount rule configuration
Instructions to use plugin
- Download plugin archive
- Open a folder with your nopCommerce version. Put the directory 'NopAdvance.DiscountRules.CartSubTotal' into \Plugins directory on your server
- Go to admin area > configuration > plugins and install the plugin
How to report an issue
Please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org describing your problem that you are facing while using our plugin.
It would be appreciated if you could send us an email with steps to reproduce problem on our end. You may follow below steps to record your issues:
- Open “psr.exe” from “Run” in your windows operating system
- Click on “Start Record” button and do your steps to produce your issue
- Click “Stop Record” button once you complete recording steps. It will ask you to save a zip file
- Send us saved .zip file via email
* Source code delivery orders are manually verified against your company and other information provided at the time of registration and may take around 12-24 working hours to deliver by email. We may ask for some additional information if we found supplied information insufficient
* This plugin is only meant to use in Discounts with discount type set to "Assigned to order subtotal". Misconfiguration can lead to problems on your production website.